Monday, October 18, 2010

Hiya!

Hi there! I have missed you guys! Is the semester over yet for a reunion? Clinicals are going. I am bored in the most of the time. But, I guess that is the problem with having experience going into a field like this.

This past weekend, we went to a wedding. We had a pretty good time. The wedding was nice, just some things that we both agreed there were a lot of things that we would change. I included a couple of pics. :)



And I absolutely loved my dress! Phoenix picked it out. Wasn't the original one we picked out that was all black with lots of "bling" on it, but this one was just as gorgeous! I told him that since we have this nice fancy dress, that he has to find places for me to wear it! :)

Hope everyone is doing well! 206 more days until graduation!!!!! (Had to put that in there!)

1 comment:

  1. Woooow, I'm impressed at Phoenix's taste in elegant clothing for WOMEN! Nice!! :) You look gorgeous, and you two make a beautiful couple.

    ReplyDelete