Friday, December 18, 2009

Winter Break

Finals are over! I can breathe! I made it through all of my finals, and made all A's! :) I got the highest grade in my pharm class, which means I can do pharm tutoring next semester. It has been a long semester! Thank you guys for standing by me. It would have been more difficult without your love and support.

Orientation for my new job is on January 4th. :) I am not sure when I am doing my first CareFlite rideout, but that will be sometime in January as well. Like I said, it just feels like everything is falling into place!

Yesterday, I did a mile warm up, and then did CrossFit Deeps Push Press 3-3-3-3-3

Set was:
45 x 5, 50 x 3, 55 x 3, 65 x 3, 70 x 3, 75 x3, 80 x3

Almost didn't get that last one on the 80#, but I managed to lock it out! :)

Hope everyone is having a safe and happy Holiday Season! Don't eat too many cookies! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment