Saturday, April 25, 2009

Fight the Good Fight

WOD for 4-23-2009

5 rounds, for time of:
Push Jerk 10 reps
10 Box Jumps
10 Burpees
200m Run

Rest precisely two minutes after each round.

This workout was actually a lot more fun than I first thought it would be. I admit, I was not looking forward to this workout when I saw it posted. Maybe it was the fact that I was so exhausted when I went to work. After work, I went and took a 2 hour nap...and that was so nice! I really needed it. Without the nap, I may not have been able to do this workout. For the push jerk, I used 55#. I had been debating on whether or not to use 45-50#. Thank you Sandy for the push to do more. Sometimes I don't know what I can or can not handle. Next time...65#. I think that Sandy and I will do something similar to this on Pre-WOD. But maybe switching up a few things here and there and probably just 3 rounds. Still using the small box on box jumps. But I am not doing box step ups any more....baby steps right? Eventually I will move up boxes. It just takes time for me to get the mental aspect of the box jump down.

Time: 18:17

Diet for Yesterday:
Drive to work snack: 15 peanuts
Breakfast: egg white omelet, orange, 6 almonds
Lunch: Salad with mixed vegetables, chicken (~4 ounces) (not sure exactly what all came with it, it was chicken in some kind of tomato based sauce. I tried not to eat a lot of the sauce since I didn't know what was in it, but it was very tasty!), 1 apple, and 1/2 wheat roll
Snack: 9 peanuts, 3 almonds, 1 cup strawberries
Dinner: Salad, 3 baked chicken strips with random spices, 1/2 cup yellow squash
Total Water Intake: 2L

Currently Listening to: "Madeline" by Tickle Me Pink

No comments:

Post a Comment