Sunday, April 19, 2009

I Like Having Hurt

WOD for 4-17-2009

"Heavy Fran"
15-12-9
Thrusters
Pull Ups

First, thank you Sam and Koy for letting me come to the gym and do this workout. I really appreciate and NEEDED it! For the thrusters, I used 65#! Last time I did Fran, I went up weight and only used 45#. My one rep max and thrusters a few months ago was 75#. So, for me to be able to do 65# for the heavy Fran was great! Such a great metal boost!

Pull ups....I used the BLUE band for the entire workout! No more green band! Ok, so maybe one or two of my pull ups could have been questionable...but I still did the workout with a smaller band! This has to mean that I am getting stronger!

I was worried before beginning this workout. I was nervous that I would have to go down in weight or change bands. But I didn't! Fran is a bitch...but I love her! Great way to end my week! Can't wait for more fun next week!

Time for Heavy Fran: 13:03 (Not the best time in the world, but since I increased weight and used a new band...I will gladly take it!)

Diet:
Breakfast: Egg white omelet, bacon, 1/2c pineapple
Lunch: Baker's Brothers Chicken Deli sandwhich without the bread
Dinner: Salad with baked chicken and mandarin oranges.
Snack: almonds and strawberries
Total Water Intake: 1.5L

Currently Listening to: "Send the Pain Below" by Chevelle

No comments:

Post a Comment