Friday, June 5, 2009

Feels Like Fire Inside of Your Veins

WOD for 6-4-2009

100m Row Sprints x 6

So, the real workout for yesterday was 100m sprints. For the first time, I think EVER , I was excited to run. I know, I think hell must be freezing over or something. I hate running, with a passion. Maybe because it was just 100m, I wasn't thinking that it was going to be bad. Well....on my way to the gym....about halfway down the tollway, I look over at my bad, and realize that I forgot my flipping tennis shoes. (I was coming from work, so I was in my scrubs and crocs). So, yeah...that really kinda sucked. (Seriously, did not forget them on purpose, even though Sam said I did....)

Koy was going to let me run outside barefoot, but Sam said no. So, I got to do 100m Row Sprints. Grrr....

Times looked like this:

1. 20s (Damper 3 setting)
2. 21s (Damper 3 setting)
3. 21s (Damper 4 Setting)
4. 22s (Damper 4 Setting)
5. 21s (Damper 5 Setting)
6. 21s (Damper 7 Setting)

I stayed consistent over the 6 sprints. Next time, I want to get sub 20.

Diet for yesterday:
Breakfast: egg white omelet, 9 almonds, 1c strawberries
Lunch: Salad, cajun pork loin, 1/2 wheat roll, 8 walnuts
Dinner: 4 slices of turkey, salad with sunflower seeds, 7 almonds
Total Water Intake: 1.5L

Currently Listening to: "Blood Clots And Black Holes" by THRICE

3 comments:

  1. maybe not on purpose, but subconsciously on purpose... hmmmmm. :) You should've just run barefoot!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, you should have! Although it wouldn't surprise me if there was broken glass, etc. in the alley, plus the grates and rocks. No fun! Good job on the row!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah...broken glass in the foot...not exactly what I would want. Granted....it wouldn't cost my anything to get it taken out, but sure wouldn't have enjoyed the several needle sticks and scalpel in my foot to get it out....

    ReplyDelete