Thursday, June 4, 2009

Flames Will Rise and Devour Me

WOD for 6-3-2009

"Fight Gone Bad"

Three rounds of:
Wall-ball, 10 pound ball,
Sumo deadlift high-pull, 45 pounds (Reps)
Box Jump, (Reps)
Push-press, 45 pounds (Reps)
Row (Calories)

I LOVE Fight Gone Bad! Seriously! 15 minutes of pure fun and work! First time I did FGB was over the Thanksgiving break last year. I finished with 224 reps. Then, I had used the 6# ball, and 35# for the Push Press and Sumo Deadlift High Pull. Now, I am doing the press and SDHP Rx'd. Box jumps...still a different story. I did 5 regular box jumps each round, and then switched to box steps. Still, a fantastic workout. I started on wall balls, and I think that's a pretty good strategy since this is my least favorite. Just go ahead and get it out of the way.

Round 1:
Wall Balls: 24
SDHP: 16
BJ: 20
PP: 17
Row: 11

Round 2:
Wall Balls: 20
SDHP: 14
BJ: 18
PP: 16
Row: 11

Round 3:
Wall Balls: 16
SDHP: 17
BJ: 22
PP: 17
Row: 10


Total: 249..new PR! Can't wait for the next FGB!

Diet for yesterday:
Breakfast: cheat meal, 2 biscuits and 2 pieces of bacon, 1/2c yogurt, 8 almonds
Lunch: Salad, spinach stuffed chicken, 12 almonds, 3 walnuts
Dinner: 4 slices of turkey, 5 walnuts, salad
Snack: strawberries and pecans
Total Water Intake: 2L


Currently Listening to: "Firebreather" by THRICE

No comments:

Post a Comment