Friday, February 6, 2009

'Cause I Sold My Soul

WOD for 2-5-09

Partner Sit Ups to 50 with medicine ball

5 minutes of Burpee Tuck Jumps

HooverBall!

This workout was a blast! Well, minus the burpee tuck jumps. Warm up was kinda silly, but still very fun! We had to throw a medicine ball the length of the gym. We did this twice. I used a 10# ball. Then we did one full minute of jumping squats. I used the 15# bar and got 39 in the one minute.

Erin was my partner for the sit ups. We did ab mat sit ups because I am still not comfortable with the glute ham sit ups. It's getting there.

The Burpee Tuck Jumps sucked! I don't like burpees anyway, but still! I managed to pull out 41. Not the best, but I did it.

Then we played HooverBall! This is such a fun game! I wish we played it more often. You take a medicine ball and you throw it back and forth over a net. It's like tennis/volleyball except with a medicine ball. It is scored like tennis. My team won the first game, but we lost the last one. This is my type of game! I have abrasions on my knees, but it's all a part of the game! Reminds me of playing volleyball with Andy back at the Logan's.

So, I have officially been in CrossFit for the past 3 months, and I can honestly say, that I am so addicted to this. It's the first thing I check in the morning when I wake up, and I am constantly reading the blog at work (in patient's rooms....hehe). Most people at work think I am crazy because I do the "Spartan" workout, and then the rest think it's pretty cool and are impressed!

Diet for Yesterday:
Breakfast: egg white omelet with tomatoes, 4 pieces of bacon, and 1/2c pineapple
Snack: pint of blackberries
Lunch: Salad
Dinner: Grilled Chicken breast, small salad, sunflower seeds and manadrin oranges
Total Water Intake: 3L

Currently Listening to: "Mephisto Will Barter" by The Analog Robot

No comments:

Post a Comment