Friday, February 13, 2009

I Don't Need an Excuse

WOD for 2-12-2009

Handstand Push-Ups/Wall Balls
15-13-11-9-7-5-3-1

Time: 7:30

This workout is supposed to be done with a partner, but I had to leave early, so Sam changed it up so I could do it. I used 15# dumbbells for shoulder presses for my sub for HSPU. I worked some on my handstands, and held a handstand for maybe 15 seconds. By that time, the blood was rushing to my head, and made me feel dizzy. It will take some time to get used to.

Diet for yesterday:
Breakfast: Egg white omelet, with bacon
Lunch: Salad and chicken breast
Dinner: 3 slices of turkey, handful of almonds, and piece of chocolate cake that Kate made
Total Water Intake: 2L

Currently Listening to: "Touch, Peel, and Stand" by Days of the New

No comments:

Post a Comment