Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Do You Want it All?

WOD for 2-16-09

Snatch Grip Deadlift5-3-3-2-2-2-1-1-1-1

"cookie"
3 Rounds, for time of:
200m Run
20 Pull-Ups
10 Push-Ups

So, I was so looking forward to deadlift last night. I was pumped and excited all day. It was all I could think about. I had decided that I was going to get my 200# deadlift. I got 185# easy, no problem. So, really without thinking I put 10# on each side. And while I am approaching, the bar, I am thinking, omg...205#...holy crap, can I do this. I tried three times at the 205#, but did not get it. I went down to 200#, and tried 3 times. I was able to lift it off the ground, but I was unable to complete the lift and get my shoulders back. I was quite upset. I think I jumped too fast, and if I had done 195# I would have been able to get it. Next time though, next time.

Time for the "Cookie": 10:04
Pulls up again with the green band. It's always the last set of pull ups that gets me. I did the first two sets without much difficulty, but that 3rd set is so draining.

Diet for Yesterday:
Breakfast: Protein smoothie with strawberries and blueberries
Lunch: baked chicken breast, peanuts, strawberries
Dinner: Turkey bacon pita sandwhich
Total Water Intake: 1.5L


Currently Listening to: "I Get It" by Chevelle.

No comments:

Post a Comment