Thursday, February 12, 2009

Sometimes the Weak Become the Strong

WOD for 2-11-2009

Hang Clean:
2-2-2-2-2-2-2-2-2-2

21-15-9
Dumbbell Snatch, right arm
Dumbbell Snatch, left arm
Glute-Ham Hip Extension

Time: 6:26

Fun fun day! For hang clean, I maxed out at 70 pounds. I tried to go up to 75#, but couldn't get it. :( Great starting place though!

The *bonus* part after the cleans, was actually a lot of fun. I used a 15# DB for the right arm, and the 8# DB for the left. I think I could have used 15# for both, but doubted myself and went for the lighter weight.

I also went back for the 6PM class and did another workout. Which was:
4 rounds
50 air squats
200m run

Time: 12:32

By the time I finished this, my legs were like jello! Actually, they started feeling like that after the first round. Glad that I went and did it though. It was either that, or sit in traffic for an hour.

Overall, I was very happy with the day! Granted, I am feeling the soreness today at work, but it's all good!!

Diet for yesterday:
Breakfast: 1/2c oatmeal, orange, 2 pieces of bacon
Snack: blackberries and 2 turkey slices
Lunch: Salad with sunflower seeds
Dinner: grilled chicken breast, squash

Currently listening to: "Believe" by Staind

No comments:

Post a Comment