Thursday, February 26, 2009

"Pushed as Far as I Can Go"

WOD 2-25-2009

5 Bodyweight Deadlift
10 Dumbbell Push-Press

As many rounds as possible in 12 minutes.

For Deadlift, I used 135#. The weight wasn't that bad the first few rounds, but it eventually got tiring. For the PP, I used 20# dumbbells. This was my first workout in a few days, and I felt it. I did finish 10 rounds, which was ok. I should have done more. Noon class was pretty fun, but I miss my night class. Mel inspires me and is such a good motivation for me.

Worked a night shift yesterday. Ug...I hate nights so much! I baked an extra chicken breast and picked up fresh fruit to snack on all night at work. Suprisingly, I was wide awake the entire night, which is a first for me! Woo hoo!

Diet for Yesterday:
Breakfast: Didn't eat before the workout, slept in
Lunch: 2 slices of turkey, small salad with sunflower seeds
Dinner: Baked Chicken breast, and pineapple
Snacks: apple slices with almond butter, blackberries, and baked chicken breast
Total Water Intake: 1.5L

Currently Listening to: "In The End" by Linkin Park

No comments:

Post a Comment