Friday, May 22, 2009

My Spirits Evokin’

WOD for 5-21-2009

"Tabata Something Else"

Pull Ups
Push Ups
Sit Ups
Squats

This was my first time to do this WOD. It doesn't sound too bad from looking at it, but man...it is exhausting! And I am only talking about after the first tabata! Pull ups were done with the Green band. Yes, I can do blue band pull ups, but I have only done the blue band in a couple of WODs, and it was better for me to get more reps. Didn't get that many...arms for some reason just didn't want to work. Push ups were done on knees. I am feeling better about push ups though. It is getting easier to do them. By the time that I got to the squats, my whole body was tingling. I am not quite sure how some of the guys could crank out 100+ on the squats. My legs were killing me by the 4th round!

I actually had a day off where I didn't have ANYTHING planned. It was nice! I went and worked out with the noon crew! It was great getting to workout with Jamie! Thank you so much girl for pushing me on the squats. I really appreciate the help!

Score:
Pull Ups: 52
Push Ups: 72
Sit Ups: 70
Squats: 73

Obviously lots of room for improvement. But I am happy with my starting numbers. Now I know which areas I can really improve in!

Diet for yesterday:
Breakfast: egg white omelet, 1/2c strawberries, 6 almonds
Lunch: 1 glass of milk with protein powder, almonds, 3 slices of turkey
Dinner: baked chicken, 8 cherries, salad
Total Water Intake: 1.5L

Currently Listening to: "The Band Marches On" by Ghostland Observatory

No comments:

Post a Comment