Wednesday, May 20, 2009

This Is Going To Bring Me To My Knees

WOD for 5-19-2009

15 minutes, AMRAP:
10 med ball cleans
10 burpees

Nice "fun" met con workout. I used the 10# medicine ball. This is actually a lot harder than it looks. By the third round, my quads were killing me! I could feel the burn! Burpees still suck! When it was done, it is such a great feeling when your muscles are burning and you feel like you can barely stand. I love it! I only managed to get 6 full rounds plus 10 cleans and 4 burpees. Next time, I will do better!

Diet for yesterday:
Breakfast: 1/2c oatmeal, blackberries, 8 almonds
Lunch: chicken with avocado salsa, salad, 9 almonds
Dinner: baked chicken, 2 TBSP almond butter, 1/2c strawberries, salad, , 2 slices of cucumber
Total Water Intake: 2L


Currently Listening to: "She Is" by The Fray

No comments:

Post a Comment