Thursday, March 5, 2009

But You Don’t Like it, You Love IT!!

WOD for 3-4-2009

Tabata Mash-Up
Virtual Shoveling*, 24 inch barrier
Push-Ups

This is one of those workouts that it "doesn't have to be fun, to be fun". OMG...I am so freaking sore today. It's great. I used the 45# bar with a 10# plate. My lowest score of the Tabata shoveling was 10. For the most part, I got 13 reps per 20 seconds. I got 13 x 4, 11 x 1, and then 12 x 2, and the 7th round was the 10. Grr....

Push ups....a whole different story. I started off strong by getting 13 reps in 20 seconds x 2, then 11, then 10 x 2, then 6 (ick), and then 8, and 9. Dang 6th round. Oh well.

Then, for the cool down was reverse Tabata L-Hangs...I did Knees to Elbows. Straining the hand again on the bar. But I pushed through. I am so ready for my hand to be healed. I never would have thought that this stupid ripped callus would hurt this bad when doing pull ups or hanging from the bar.

Diet For yesterday:
Breakfast: cranberry-orange muffin (bad, I know...but oh so good), turkey bacon, and grapes
Lunch: Salad with bacon bits, and baked chicken breast
Snack: 1 tablespoon almond butter, and snacked on strawberries and blackberries throughtout the shift
Dinner: 1/2 baked chicken breast, peanuts, glass of milk (mmm...milk)
Total Water Intake: 1.5L

Currently Listening to: "The Greatest Man That Ever Lived" by Weezer

1 comment:

  1. Great work last night. You consistently bring a high level of work ethic and intensity. I'm very glad you are a part of the gym. Keep up the strong work!

    ReplyDelete