Sunday, March 22, 2009

This Time I'm 'a Let it All Come Out

WOD for 3-20-2009

"Fran"
21-15-9 reps of:
Thruster
Pull-Ups

What can I say about Fran? Well, she is fun and exhausting all at the same time. She is that workout where you are laying on the floor 5 minutes after you have finished, and finally 30 minutes after you've finished, you finally get to be able to breathe normally again. I first did Fran back in December. I thought that I had pushed myself to the end then, but that was nothing compared to how hard I pushed myself this day.

Time for 3-20-2009: 8:11 (45# thrusters, green band pull ups)
Time for 12-5-2008: 6:40 (35# thrusters, jumping pull ups)

Overall, I think that I did really good on this workout. The 45# wasn't too bad. I probably should have worn a glove on my left hand since I ripped my callus the day before. But I didn't think about it, and ended up with my left hand bleeding during the set of 15. Oh well...no pain, no gain. The pull ups were fairly easy. I am thinking that it is time to go to the blue band. I will struggle with the pull ups at first, but I have to change eventually. Koy thinks I will be able to get a real pull up in about a month....we'll see. I hope so! I can't wait to do this again!

Diet:
Breakfast: egg white omelet, 3 pieces of bacon
Lunch: Salad with grilled chicken
Dinner: didn't eat
Snack: strawberries and almonds
Total Water Intake: 2.5L

Currently Listening to: "My Way" by Limp Bizkit

No comments:

Post a Comment