Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Follow Your Bliss, It Beats On My Chest

WOD for 3-2-2009
Hang Snatch, heavy single

As Many Rounds as Possible in 10 minutes of:
10 Hang Squat Snatch
10 Burpees

Yea...snatch...Not exactly my favorite lift. I have trouble dropping fast enough to the bottom position of the overhead squat. I usually don't have a problem at the lower weight, but the heavier weights I still have some problems.

Snatch Progression:
15# bar x 10
20# x 5
25# x 1
30# x 1
35# x 1
40# x 1
45# x 1
50# x 1
55# x 2 (failed both times)

For the second part of the workout, I used 35#. I completed 4.5 rounds. During the 4th round, I ripped a callus. OUCH. I did that on I think rep 5. I had 2 minutes left after I finished round 4, so, I began round 5. After that, my hand was killing me! Oh well...the fun of crossfit!

Diet for yesterday:
Breakfast: protein smoothie
Lunch: 3 turkey slices, blackberries, and peanuts.
Dinner: chicken breast, salad, sunflower seeds
Total Water Intake: 1.5L

Currently Listening To: "Can't Be Saved" by Senses Fail

No comments:

Post a Comment